Thursday, December 14, 2006

What's in Your Dishwasher?



Here's what I found in my dishwasher the other morning. If you have been following this blog, you will know that our son, Chris, has taken the engine out of his car and has it in pieces all over the garage. (I wonder if we'll ever be able to park in the garage again!) Anyway, he wants his car parts to be cleaned up before he puts the engine back together. I found three of the six pistons in the dishwasher and he had already washed the other three!

In other news, I'm still sick and trying to take it easy. I've noticed some changes in my hearing and it is actually good, not bad, considering the sinus and ear trouble that I'm having right now. I'm actually sensitive to sounds and everything seems louder and clearer. That never used to be the case when I had a bad head cold. This is different.

Brad's girlfriend, Jessica, was an answer to prayer last night when she came over to see me. She helped me get out the ornaments and we finished decorating the Christmas tree together. That was special. I'm glad to have that done! I'm not doing anything else this year as far as decorations are concerned.

Also, Riga did not get pregnant so we don't have puppies. It's probably a good thing because I don't think I could have handled them at this time. We'll try again in the spring.

No comments: