Monday, November 27, 2006

A New Kind of *Surgery*

This is Chris in the garage performing "surgery" on his car. He took the engine out of it last night! Believe me, there was a lot of banging going on. And I could hear him from inside the house! You will recall that he towed the car home to Tennessee all the way from California in September. If you look closely enough, you will see all the wires hanging out of the car and the engine marked with blue tape. He is keeping track of everything and hopes to find the problem to get his car running again. I'm amazed that he knows what to do. This is the same kid who took a tank apart in the desert in Iraq and got it running again! He has an engineering mind just like his Dad. . .

In other "surgery" news, no date is set yet for my second implant. I called Dr. Merwin's office today and Nurse Teresa said to call back in two weeks. She said I would be Dr. Merwin's 2nd bilateral implant patient. I hope to have the surgery in late January after Steve and I return from a trip to Latvia.

No comments: