Sunday, July 17, 2005

No Date Yet. . .

I thought I better post a quick message here. I'm still waiting on the Dr. to set a surgery date. He has been on vacation and has not been able to review the approval letter or paperwork from the insurance company. Last week I stopped by his office since I had to take my car to Knoxville to get it worked on. I talked with Teresa, his nurse, and she made a copy of my approval letter and will get back to me this week. I really should not complain. . .Dr. Merwin is the only doctor (that I know of) in Knoxville that does this particular type of surgery and I'm sure he is a very busy man. Hopefully we will have a date soon.

I am sad today. Some friends of ours lost their daughter, Rachel, yesterday. I stopped by their house on the way home from church today and will bring some food later. Today is Rachel's 20th birthday. . .I cannot imagine losing a child and am hurting for Betsy and Craig and their family. More later. . .

No comments: